Traxxas 2wd Slash, Rustler, & Stampede Axle Carrier Bearing Kit
(Actual Kit Contents Shown Above)
Our Axle Carrier Kit is an affordable way to refresh your vehicle by replacing just the bearings that see the most abuse.
- ✔ INDIVIDUALLY PACKAGED - Our kits are packaged and labeled by individual sizes to make finding the bearing you need quick and easy!
- ✔ DURABLE YET AFFORDABLE - Our bearings are ABEC 3 rated for a faster rolling bearing and feature chrome plated steel construction with durable rubber seals on both sides to keep debris out.
- ✔ LONG LASTING - Fully sealed and lubricated with waterproof marine grade grease these bearings are designed to last much longer than metal shielded bearings.
- ✔ IMPROVES PERFORMANCE - Replacing your worn out bearings reduces friction resulting in more speed and run time as well as less wear and tear to components.
- ✔ FACTORY FIT - The precision fit of our bearings makes for easy replacement of your factory included bearings.
THIS BEARING KIT FITS:
- Traxxas Rustler (XL5 & VXL Versions)
- Traxxas Stampede 2wd (XL5 & VXL Versions)
- Traxxas Slash 2wd (XL5 & VXL Versions)
- Traxxas Bandit Extreme*
THIS BEARING KIT INCLUDES:
- 5x11x4mm (8 Pieces)
Note: Some older models used 5x8x4mm bearings at the wheels.
If you have an older model and want to upgrade to the newer style carriers that use these larger bearings then you will need the following:
- Rear Stub Axle Carriers: Traxxas #3752 ($3 Retail)
- Front Steering Carriers: Traxxas #3736 ($3 Retail)
*This kit does not fit the original Traxxas Bandit, which uses 5x8x2.5mm bearings.