TRAXXAS 1/10 2WD SLASH, RUSTLER, STAMPEDE, & BANDIT EXTREME [WHEEL HUB KIT] [ELEMENTS]
When you're looking for durable bearings that are low in maintenance our Elements Series bearings are what you need. They feature chrome steel construction with durable rubber seals on both sides and are lubricated with a marine grade grease.
- ✔ INDIVIDUALLY PACKAGED - Our kits are packaged and labeled by individual sizes to make finding the bearing you need quick and easy!
- ✔ DURABLE YET AFFORDABLE - Our bearings are ABEC 3 rated for a faster rolling bearing and feature chrome plated steel construction with durable rubber seals on both sides to keep debris out.
- ✔ LONG LASTING - Fully sealed and lubricated with waterproof marine grade grease these bearings are designed to last much longer than metal shielded bearings.
- ✔ IMPROVES PERFORMANCE - Replacing your worn out bearings reduces friction resulting in more speed and run time as well as less wear and tear to components.
- ✔ FACTORY FIT - The precision fit of our bearings makes for easy replacement of your factory included bearings.
THIS KIT FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES:
- Traxxas Rustler (XL5 & VXL Versions)
- Traxxas Stampede 2wd (XL5 & VXL Versions)
- Traxxas Slash 2wd (XL5 & VXL Versions)
- Traxxas Bandit Extreme*
THIS BEARING KIT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- 5x11x4mm (8 Pieces)
Note: Some older models used 5x8x4mm bearings at the wheels.
If you have an older model and want to upgrade to the newer style carriers that use these larger bearings then you will need the following:
- Rear Stub Axle Carriers: Traxxas #3752 ($3 Retail)
- Front Steering Carriers: Traxxas #3736 ($3 Retail)
*This kit does not fit the original Traxxas Bandit, which uses 5x8x2.5mm bearings.
Some aftermarket parts may use different sized bearings than what came with the vehicle from the factory.