TRAXXAS 1/10 2WD SLASH, RUSTLER, STAMPEDE, & BANDIT EXTREME [STAINLESS]
Manufactured from 440C Stainless Steel, these are the ultimate bearings for standing up to the worst trail conditions. They feature durable rubber seals on both sides and are lubricated with a marine grade grease.
- ✔ INDIVIDUALLY PACKAGED - Our kits are packaged and labeled by individual sizes to make finding the bearing you need quick and easy!
- ✔ DURABLE YET AFFORDABLE - These bearings are ABEC 3 rated for a faster rolling bearing and feature 440C stainless steel construction with durable rubber seals on both sides to keep debris out.
- ✔ LONG LASTING - Fully sealed and lubricated with waterproof marine grade grease these bearings are designed to last much longer than typical metal shielded bearings.
- ✔ IMPROVES PERFORMANCE - Replacing your worn out bearings reduces friction resulting in more efficiency and run time as well as less wear and tear to other components.
- ✔ FACTORY FIT - The precision fit of our bearings makes for easy replacement of your factory included bearings.
THIS KIT FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES:
- Traxxas Bandit Extreme Sports Version
- Traxxas Rustler (XL5 & VXL Versions)
- Traxxas Stampede (XL5 & VXL Versions)
- Traxxas Slash (XL5 & VXL Versions)
THIS BEARING KIT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- 5x8x2.5mm (4 Pieces)
- 5x11x4mm (15 Pieces)
Notes: Some older models used 5x8x2.5mm bearings at the wheels. If they have been upgraded with aftermarket or newer Traxxas carriers then this bearing kit will work for those older models. Bandit XL5 versions also use 5x8x2.5mm Bearings in the wheels.
Some aftermarket parts may use different sized bearings than what came with the vehicle from the factory.