Tamiya TT-01, TT-01D, TT-01R and TT-01E Complete Bearing Kit (20 Bearings)
When you're looking for durable bearings that are low in maintenance our Elements Series bearings are what you need. They feature chrome steel construction with durable rubber seals on both sides and are lubricated with a marine grade grease.
- ✔ INDIVIDUALLY PACKAGED - Our kits are packaged and labeled by individual sizes to make finding the bearing you need quick and easy!
- ✔ DURABLE YET AFFORDABLE - Our bearings are ABEC 3 rated for a faster rolling bearing and feature chrome steel construction with durable rubber seals on both sides to keep debris out.
- ✔ LONG LASTING - Fully sealed and lubricated with waterproof marine grade grease these bearings are designed to last much longer than typical metal shielded bearings.
- ✔ IMPROVES PERFORMANCE - Replacing your worn out bearings reduces friction resulting in more efficiency and run time as well as less wear and tear to other components.
- ✔ FACTORY FIT - The precision fit of our bearings makes for easy replacement of your factory included bearings.
THIS KIT FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES:
- Tamiya TT-01E Chassis
- Tamiya Subaru WRX STI Nurburgring 4WD (TT-01E)
- Tamiya Porsche 911 GT3 (TT-01E)
- Tamiya Nissan 370Z (TT-01E)
- Tamiya J.A.S. Civic R3 (TT-01E)
- Tamiya Lamborghini Countach LP500S (TT-01E)
- Tamiya Suzuki SX4 WRC (TT-01E)
- Tamiya Nissan R390 GT1 (TT-01E)
- Tamiya TT-01D Chassis
- Tamiya Toyota Supra (TT-01D)
- Tamiya Nismo Coppermix Silvia (TT-01D)
- Tamiya Mazda RX-7 (TT-01D)
- Tamiya TT-01D Type-E Chassis
- Tamiya Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 Drift (TT-01D)
- Tamiya Nismo R34 GT-R Z Tune (TT-01D)
- Tamiya Ford Escort WRC (TT-01)
- Tamiya Calsonic Skyline GT-R (TT-01)
- Tamiya Raybrig NSX 2005 (TT-01)
- Tamiya Pro ABT-Audi (TT-01)
- Tamiya Arta MSX 2005 (TT-01)
- Tamiya Road Hawk (TT-01)
- And More!
THIS BEARING KIT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- 8x12x3.5mm (4 Pieces)
- 5x11x4mm (12 Pieces)
- 5x8x2.5mm (4 Pieces) (Used on the TT-01E chassis)
Some aftermarket parts may use different sized bearings than what came with the vehicle from the factory.