HPI 1/8 SAVAGE, SAVAGE X, SAVAGE XL & SAVAGE HP & SAVAGE FLUX [ELEMENTS]
When you're looking for durable bearings that are low in maintenance our Elements Series bearings are what you need. They feature chrome steel construction with durable rubber seals on both sides and are lubricated with a marine grade grease.
- ✔ INDIVIDUALLY PACKAGED - Our kits are packaged and labeled by individual sizes to make finding the bearing you need quick and easy!
- ✔ DURABLE YET AFFORDABLE - Our bearings are ABEC 3 rated for a faster rolling bearing and feature chrome steel construction with durable rubber seals on both sides to keep debris out.
- ✔ LONG LASTING - Fully sealed and lubricated with waterproof marine grade grease these bearings are designed to last much longer than typical metal shielded bearings.
- ✔ IMPROVES PERFORMANCE - Replacing your worn out bearings reduces friction resulting in more efficiency and run time as well as less wear and tear to other components.
- ✔ FACTORY FIT - The precision fit of our bearings makes for easy replacement of your factory included bearings.
THIS KIT FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES:
- HPI Savage Flux
- HPI Savage Flux HP
- HPI Savage Flux XL
THIS BEARING KIT INCLUDES:
- 10x15x4mm (2 pieces)*
- 10x16x5mm (2 pieces)
- 6x13x5mm (5 pieces)
- 8x16x5mm (15 pieces)
- 6x10x3mm (4 pieces)**
* Used for the wheelie bar wheels.
** Used for the steering rack to replace the plastic bushings.