These ceramic hybrid bearings feature chrome plated steel races with silicon nitride (Si3N4) balls sealed by durable rubber seals on both sides and come factory lubed. Sold in packs of 2.
How Are Ceramic Bearings Better?
- Rolling resistance is reduced due to the rounder, smoother, and uniformed size of the ceramic bearing compared to steel bearings. Hence, they carry close to the same load instead of large balls carrying a higher load within the same set.
- Ceramic bearings are harder than steel bearings which mean they are more durable. Ceramic bearings can last from five to twenty times longer compared to steel bearings.
- Ceramic is less dense than steel. That means ceramic bearings are lighter weight than steel ball bearings.
- Can handle higher speeds with less heat due to less friction.
OEM Cross Reference:
- Traxxas 5116
- Axial AXA1221
- Team Associated 25710 / 25618
- Arrma AR610019
- Tekno TKRBB05114
- Losi LOSA6947
- Vaterra VTR237007
- Kyosho BRG031
- Helion HLNA0285